Oliver's Fishery is open from the 30th April until 30th September with hours of operation running from 9:30am until dusk. Our fully stocked trout streams make the perfect spot for a bit of fly fishing with designated parking for all visitors.
Oliver's Fishery Folds Farm Godshillwood Fordingbridge Hampshire SP6 2LU
Price: £650.00 per season
The catch limit will be six fish per day, rods may kill one brace. The two fish per rod limit throughout the season will be 15 inches or over, no wild fish or grayling.
Fish of 12 inches or more will count towards the limit whether they are kept or returned. Barbless or de-barbed hooks are strongly encouraged.
Up to and including 30th June, dry fly upstream only. From 1st July onwards, upstream nymph are permitted in addition to dry fly. Nymph must be of a traditional pattern on a standard hook maximum size 10. Wading is allowed
until 30th September.
- All rods and their guests must hold a current
Environment Agency licence to fish for trout.
- Sub-letting of a Beat is prohibited.
- No rod sharing or relay fishing allowed.
- Rods that ignore the rules will be asked to leave
the river and their membership will not be renewed.
- One well controlled dog (on a lead) may accompany
- All cars should only be parked in the designated areas on the map, left at owner's risk.
- There is strictly no driving on the river bank. - Oliver's Fishery does not hold itself responsible for the loss by fire, theft or damage of any personal belongings or vehicle of rods